Search

6/21/2011

THE MORNING OFFERING

“When you awake, enter at once into My Heart, and when you are in It, offer My Father all your actions united to the pulsations of My Heart…” 
_ Our Lord Jesus -to- Sr. Josefa Menendez


“In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

O Jesus, 
I place my life and family in Your Sacred Heart; and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer the Eternal Father all my thoughts, desires, words, prayers, all my actions, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world.

I offer my pain and suffering for the conversion of all members of my family, for all who have asked for my prayers (for everyone on my prayer list), and for the shepherds of our Church.

Lead us and guide us; protect us from the world, the flesh, the Devil and his evil spirits.

Cover us with Your Most Precious Blood and bring us all safely home to You in Heaven.

“In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”
 

“All you whose craving for affection is unsatisfied, remember that you were made to love that which is ‘eternal,’ not that which ‘passes with time.’”

“Only give grace a chance, and gradually its power will grow stronger in you, for just as evil increases insensibly, once it is given in to, so will each new grace prepare your soul for a still greater one.

If today you listen to My voice and let grace act, tomorrow its influence will be stronger and so steadily increase as time goes on; light will grow in your soul, peace envelop you, and the reward will be ‘eternal bliss.’”

Our Lord Jesus -to- Sr. Josefa Menendez (1923)

_______________