Search

4/09/2012

PRAYER FOR THE CONVERSION OF YOUR FAMILY

Lighting Votive Candles

“In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

Eternal Father,
I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Son Jesus, in atonement for my sins and the sins of my family. May the Blood and Water from the pierced Heart of Jesus cleanse my family line of every stain of sin and remove every evil influence. Amen.

Immaculate Mother Mary,
Please crush the head of the serpent in the life of each member of my family and work your miracles of grace in each soul. Please hold each member of my family (and me) in your Immaculate Heart. Amen.

Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over us. Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over my family. Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over me.

Eternal Father,
In the Name of Jesus, please create an opening in the soul of each member of my family. And please give each member of my family the graces of True Repentance and Conversion to Your Son Jesus. Please give each member of my family the grace to experience Your Love and be transformed by It. Amen.

Eternal Father,
In the Name of Your Son Jesus, please send an honor guard of angels to surround, protect, defend, guide, guard, assist and minister to each member of my family (and me) today, and every day. Amen.

Angels from heaven, direct my path.
Saints in heaven, pray for us.

“In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

__________


TRUST ME

Do you believe that I am the Son of God?
And do you believe that I died for all men
and women and that I rose from the dead?
Then why do you continue to be distracted
and anxious about your loved ones?
Do they not also belong to me?
Would I refuse to work in their lives
just as I work in yours? 


I have not put you in charge of
redeeming them.
I have already done that.
Nor do you have the power to
change their hearts;
Only my Holy Spirit searches
and knows the deepest
hearts of men and women,
and only He can heal their deepest wounds. 


Your task is to love, to forgive, to pray for
them and to turn them over to Me.
Come closer to Me yourself
and I will do the rest.
TRUST ME! 


(Author unknown) 


_______________