Search

9/20/2011

SEVERING SOUL TIES


Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take Christ’s members and make them the members of a prostitute (or a sodomite, witch, psychic…)? Of course not!
[Or] do you not know that anyone who joins himself to a prostitute (or a sodomite, witch, psychic…) becomes one body with her (him)? For “the two,” it says, “will become one flesh.” (Matthew 19:6; Genesis 2:24) [And the demons in his/her body will have the right to invade and inhabit your body. (Demons are transferred through sexual intercourse.)]
But whoever is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.
Avoid immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the immoral person sins against his own body (and opens a door to the demonic).
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body.
(1 Corinthians 6:15-20)

"In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins. I renounce all pride, avarice, envy, anger and un-forgiveness. I renounce lust and all acts of fornication, adultery and homosexuality. I renounce gluttony and sloth. I renounce witchcraft, Santeria, the Occult, Satanism and the New Age.

Lord Jesus, I repent of joining with one practicing or dabbling in witchcraft, Santeria, the Occult, Satanism or the New Age. I repent of all my sinful relationships, and I renounce all unholy soul ties. I choose to forgive everyone in my life, both past and present. (And I will confess my sins in the Sacrament of Reconciliation as soon as possible.)

“In the Name of Jesus, I sever all unholy soul ties between me and every human being, alive and dead.” (“In the Name of Jesus, I sever all unholy soul ties between my spouse and every human being, alive and dead.” / “In the Name of Jesus, I sever all unholy soul ties between each one of my children and every human being, alive and dead.”)

[Lord Jesus, I repent of having sexual relations with a spirit husband / spirit wife. “In the Name of Jesus, I sever the evil soul tie between me and my spirit husband / spirit wife."
(Adapt to meet your specific circumstances.)]

“In the Name of Jesus, I break every curse, hex, spell… and I bind all witchcraft directed against me.” (“In the Name of Jesus, I break every curse, hex, spell… and I bind all witchcraft directed against my spouse.” / “In the Name of Jesus, I break every curse, hex, spell… and I bind all witchcraft directed against my family and home.”)

“Most Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over me.” (“Most Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over my spouse.” / “Most Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over my family and home.”)

Lord Jesus, I surrender my life (and family) to You. May Your Divine Will reign in me. Amen.

"In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Through the Sacraments, we receive Sanctifying Grace. The Sacrament of Confession is more powerful than the rite of exorcism. Living a Sacramental life is the best defense we have against the Devil. Attend Daily Mass and receive Holy Communion as often as possible.

_______________